Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kate's dress

UPADATE POST:
They married on Friday, 29th April. I ♥ Kate's dress, it is so beautiful. On the picture no.1 are sisters, Kate and Pippa. Pippa's dress was too long, but nice. Kate's dress was designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen. Also, Pippa's dress was also designed by Sarah Burton.





Want more? Click HERE

x Nina
________________________________________________________________________________
Hey :) I wanted to post something yesterday, but somehow I couldn't post, and I was really pissed off :// It was about the wedding (Kate and William, remember?)
I ♥ Kate's dress. Also, William and Kate are cute
That's it, I'm tired, I'm gonna post something soon
PS: Happy 1st May
PPS: Yay, I can't belive I got 4000 sp hair :]
PPPS: I will post pictures of Kate and William later ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment